Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy's 2012: Hits & Misses

Hits:


1. Rebecca Black: She looked darling & age appropriate. The dress is flattering and I love the red shoes.


2. Paris Hilton: I'm not entirely sure why she was at the Grammy's, but her dress was stunning! I love the whole Greek goddess look.


3. Adele: I absolutely love Adele & I'm so happy she's made a full recovery! She looked gorgeous at the Grammy's, a definite hit.


4. Jessie J: Her dress is made of mirrored sequins, what more could you ask for?


5. Carrie Underwood: She has been one of my favorite red carpet stars for awhile now and she didn't disappoint on the red carpet last night. Love the cutout and sequins!


6. Taylor Swift: My favorite look of the night! Taylor always dresses to the nines for award shows. This dress is so trendy and fits her like a glove.


7. Katy Perry: Her recent divorce from Russell Brand didn't stop her from looking fab on the red carpet. The matching hair and dress are eye catching & I really love it.



Misses:


1. Fergie: The concept of this dress is amazing, but leave it to Fergie to ruin it. The dress would've looked much nicer (and probably even made my "hits" list) if she had worn a slip underneath. The black bra and granny panties get two thumbs down.


2. Nicki Minaj: Is she trying to compete with Gaga? Well it didn't work. This look is just too weird & I don't really get it. Better luck next year Nicki.


3. Snooki: Snooki, why the hell are you at the Grammy's?! Besides that, why did you come looking like that? Looks like you belong on the nearest street corner in that get-up, not a red carpet. Sorry for being so harsh, but that's just my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment