Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Already?!


I cannot believe that tomorrow is the first day of December! Where did 2011 go? As I get older, I feel like the years just keep going by faster and faster. I'm excited for 2012, but 2011 was such a great year for me and I'm not ready for it to be over. Towards the end of December, I'll do a post on everything that happened to me this year and what amazing things I experienced. The whole point of this post is to let you know what will be happening on my blog for the next 25 days though. I'll be doing the "25 Days of Style!" I kinda stole this idea from Lizz, I linked her Twitter there because she's currently re-doing her blog! Every day in December leading up to Christmas, I'll be sharing my favorite outfits, Polyvore sets, etc. Basically anything that has to do with fashion and style. I'm so excited to start this and I'm hoping any of my fellow bloggers reading this will join in. See you tomorrow!

xo, Alanna

PS-According to my BFF (Jackie) "I got STYLE!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment