Thursday, May 3, 2012

myglam Haul: April 2012

myglam: Girls' Night Out
I'm finally back with new blog posts & thought I'd start with a myglam haul! So here's everything that came in my April bag. I think I'm going to do a video soon about my thoughts on myglam, so stay tuned on my Youtube channel for that.


This month's bag was a shimmery pink & the theme was Girls' Night Out!

A look at all the products (sorry it's out of focus).

All-Belle Eyelashes
Accentuate your eyes for any occasion with these gorgeous faux lashes.

Dermstore Lip Quench-Mositure Infused Lip Treatment
Using a blend of nourishing oils, this treatment softens and smooths lips.

myglam All-over Eyeshadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush
Handpicked by Michelle, enjoy two additional signature pink brushes to add to your exclusive myglam collection. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil
Create your unique eye look with these creamy glide on pencils in the latest colors. Built to last 24/7.

What did you think of the April myglam bag? Leave a comment below!

xo, Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment