Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Style: Day 11! (my style icons)

You might want to get comfortable and grab a bowl of popcorn, this is going to be a long blog post! Today I'm going to be sharing my style icons of the moment. I take inspiration from everything around me, but these people always seem to inspire me. Basically, when I go shopping I ask myself "Would (blah,blah,blah) wear this?"


1. Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Their fierce and edgy style is perfection. I end up loving everything I ever see them wearing. Can I just have their closets?





2. Taylor Swift: She is the epitome of girly and classic. I love how she dresses like any girl on casual days and when she has a red carpet to rock she goes all out and glam. 









3. Pretty Little Liars Cast: The four girls of Pretty Little Liars all have unique style, but I love each one of them. I'm inspired by what they wear in every episode. I'd definitely say they tend to wear more fall-weather clothes so that tends to be the season I wear "PLL inspired outfits."








4. Selena Gomez: I've always loved and looked up to Selena. (meeting her is on my bucket list) Her style has evolved as she has gotten older, but it's so classy and girly, kind of like Taylor Swift. Some of her outfits are a little out there, but I'd definitely steal half her clothes.









5. Elle & Dakota Fanning: These two sisters are the newest additions to my style icons list. They tend to wear more grunge/edgy clothes, but on the red carpet they are always dressed to the nines. 







6. Lauren Conrad: Loved her since the Hills. She now has a style book and a couple clothing lines. Check out her book if you want to see more of her style.










7. Dulce Candy: Been obsessed with her blog and videos lately, and can't get enough of her style. I've been picking up things from the store that scream "Dulce Candy" because I want a closet like hers!





8. Miley Cyrus: Her mix of boho and edgy clothes is perfection. I want all of her clothes...now.









9. New York City & the people there: I love going to the city and I also take inspiration from the people and places I see there. New York is me in a city. I want to live there someday.




10. Seventeen Magazine: It's been my favorite magazine for quite awhile now and I love all the outfits they put together in each issue.






11. Lo Luthringshausen from http://lolufullyloaded.com/: She has more expensive taste than I can afford as a teenager, but I love pulling pieces at Forever 21 that I could see her rocking. Anything classy and sparkly is Lo in a nutshell.







12. Nina Dobrev: I am obsessed with the Vampire Diaries, which explains my love for Nina. Her style is rocker some days and girly others.








13. Lindsey Calla from http://www.saucyglossie.com/: I've been obsessed with blogging lately, which explains why other bloggers have inspired my style recently. Lindsey has the most beautiful clothes and on a budget, which is perfect for me because I obviously don't have a ton of money to burn on designer labels.





14. Emma Watson: Emma's style is so hard to put into words. But I love it. 







**I don't own the pictures, they're all from Google.**

xo, Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment